Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Letter Beanbags

I'm on a "projects from Lil Blue Boo" kick lately. Ashley always comes up with such great ideas. These are going to be a Christmas present for my little man - I'm trying to get things made/bought early since baby #2 is due in December. I'm not expecting to get a lot done the closer it gets to Christmas. I used my Cricut to cut the letters out of the freezer paper - I'm not steady-handed to be able to cut them out with an exacto knife. :)

The back sides have the capital letters and the front sides have the lower case letters. This was the first time I've used fabric paint or freezer paper stenciling - so it was quite fun. The yellow fabric for the "A" was thinner, because that one took more coats and it kept soaking through and looked a little mesh-y.

I'm foreseeing that these cute beanbags will turn into weapons where my husband and Ethan run around and throw them at each other. All my hard work . . .


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite projects yet! Sooooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete