Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, our house closed mid-December, so I was able to move in a few days before Christmas. Now, we're just living in chaos until we can get things repaired and unpacked. Our new windows and cabinets are coming this month! I'll be so excited to quit using these ugly stinky cabinets. My mother-in-law helped clean and sanitize them as best could be done, but I still don't like the idea of putting clean dishes or food in them, so the kitchen isn't all the way unpacked yet.

I'll be slow at doing new crafts for a while since I've got to work on unpacking and painting the interior walls/ceilings first. The previous people were foreclosed on, so they really trashed the place - but we got new carpet, so it doesn't feel icky. They even painted the bathroom all BLACK! Gross - and they dripped black paint down the back of the bathroom door - i'm guessing they wanted it to look like blood drips - kinda creepy to be in there with the door closed.

So, for a while I'll be posting the things I made for people as Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment