Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glitter BOO

Here's another idea I found at Eighteen25. I altered mine a bit - I didn't have glitter and didn't have it in the budget to get glitter and wood letters at the time, so I got the glitter craft foam in the kids craft isle at JoAnns. It was only 1.49 a sheet and I used a coupon, so it was less than a dollar, and I already had the paper and frames at home.

I just cut out the letters with my cricut on regular paper and traced them onto the craft foam to cut out. Then I just glued them to the glass of the frame. A super easy project.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog while searching for a good pillowcase dress tutorial and I am sooo glad I found you! You have some really awesome tutorials and projects on here I am adding to my list! This BOO project for sure, the Father's Day idea you did, the little denim book...not to mention the little dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete