Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reindeer Board

I found an idea online here, and altered it a bit.  I wanted to use vinly for a clean, crisp look.  And I added some phrases to the board so Rudolph stood out a bit more.  **I know I spelled Donner wrong - typo - and I've fixed it but didn't feel like taking another picture**
I kinda lost the mood for blogging for a while and not sure if I'm gonna keep up with this blog much longer, but for now...my mom said she likes seeing the things I've made, so I'll probably just post pictures and links to where I found the tutorials if there were any.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's actually one of my favorites because I like your taste in crafts. I understand losing the motivation but it if helps, I'm always reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I sad that you're thinking about quitting. You were one of the first blogs I started following two years ago and I love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your crafting posts. I love that you find super cute projects that aren't also super elaborate/time-consuming. I'm always happy to see what you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't quit! I really love seeing what you've found and how you put your own twist on them. I know it takes a lot of time to do a blog, but I hope you continue blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you make this?? I would like to make this for my aunt for Christmas! Its her fav holiday & this year im attempting to have all my gifts be hand/home made.

    ReplyDelete